Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Bit by bit

Okay honestly the real world is crazy sometimes huh?! Exactly, glad we all agree.

Anyway, it's been nice to pop into the Rather Magnificent world and do a little more work when I get a chance now and then, I feel strongly for our couple and am looking forward to seeing the series moving forward, hehehh. 

Thank you everyone for all the comments on the previous post; lots of good insights there, which [mostly] agree with my decision not to include Chun in the direct relationship. I think I will have some shots of what she's doing in her apartment (in fact I know I will, because I've already done those pages), but will keep it to a minimum so she's mostly only viewed through zoom. 

Meanwhile comic progress continues extremely slowly, sorry about that. But the sun is out and the natural world and the real life beckons me ever more strongly as time goes by ... must be a reason I called myself Yugen, hehh.

We'll get there. Bit by bit.

Reacties

  1. Get out there and enjoy the sun! Live in the world your work brightens!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You are totally right, live and enjoy the nice weather

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Most popular post this week

COMIC #5 IS HERE!!! The Rather Magnificent Family Bubble ~ Tira Yugen's fifth free comic!!!

  Comic #5 is done! Hooray! It's 88 pages long - my longest yet! We continue with our awkwardly-related couple, through the next logical stages of their will-they-won't-they unravelling adventure together, and it's eeeeven more joyful!Whaaaaat?? Champagne! Okay, to enjoy this comic fully, I very much recommend you read it whilst drinking some sparkling white wine ... just saying. Cava, Prosecco, Champagne, heck even alcohol-free Falsecco is fine.  Download comic #5 as a high res PDF Download as a zipped folder of PNGs Read it, enjoy it and let me know what you think! And if you'd like to get me a present, you could always get me a gift voucher at Daz3D.com; my email for that is tirayugen@gmail.com (username tirayugen); or on Renderosity . Loading…