Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

COMIC #5 IS HERE!!! The Rather Magnificent Family Bubble ~ Tira Yugen's fifth free comic!!!


 

Comic #5 is done! Hooray! It's 88 pages long - my longest yet! We continue with our awkwardly-related couple, through the next logical stages of their will-they-won't-they unravelling adventure together, and it's eeeeven more joyful!Whaaaaat??

Champagne! Okay, to enjoy this comic fully, I very much recommend you read it whilst drinking some sparkling white wine ... just saying. Cava, Prosecco, Champagne, heck even alcohol-free Falsecco is fine. 

Read it, enjoy it and let me know what you think! And if you'd like to get me a present, you could always get me a gift voucher at Daz3D.com; my email for that is tirayugen@gmail.com (username tirayugen); or on Renderosity.

Reacties

  1. Another great story!! Loved it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. take a well deserved rest........I imagine you will need it as you contemplate part 6!!! I can hardly wait....you rock!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow, well done. Very nice still a tension building up. A pity reading goes faster then making. Can't wait for #6

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I know it's a long job but I look forward to chapter 6

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten