Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Hello! Work commences on comic #6

 

Well, it seems that this blog is still running, despite Google's best efforts, so I managed to log in and can now give you all a little update! A few weeks ago I wrote the final scripts for comics #6 and #7, and last week I even made a start creating the first few 3D scenes of #6! So that's good news!

I don't know when I'm going to get the time to complete it, but I will hop into this Rather Magnificent project whenever I can grab an hour here or there over the next few months, and will update this blog whenever I can. In the meantime, I hope people are having a wonderful April!

~ Tira

 

PS. I re-read through my comic series last week, and I have to admit I did enjoy it! It has quite an innocent, enjoyable sort of vibe to it, huh? It sort of felt joyful, easy going. Well, I will try and continue that vibe with the next comic, for sure πŸ₯°

Reacties

  1. Wonderful! πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great job! Keep going!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Yaay! Tira is stll with us!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Yes! Tira is back! Yeeehaa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Keitof Tira. Mijn vriendin en ik zijn Γ©cht gek van je werk en zijn reuzebenieuwd !! Groeten uit BelgiΓ«.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Oh yes, pleaaase continue this so delicate and romantic history. And many thanks for the previous comics. I love them

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow, thats good news. Can't wait to see and read more about our lovely couple.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Nous aimons beaucoup l'histoire de ce couple, nous attendons patiemment la suite de cet Opus. Grand merci Γ  vous.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Great news Tira! The story has such warmth it is my favorite of this day.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Most popular post this week

COMIC #5 IS HERE!!! The Rather Magnificent Family Bubble ~ Tira Yugen's fifth free comic!!!

  Comic #5 is done! Hooray! It's 88 pages long - my longest yet! We continue with our awkwardly-related couple, through the next logical stages of their will-they-won't-they unravelling adventure together, and it's eeeeven more joyful!Whaaaaat?? Champagne! Okay, to enjoy this comic fully, I very much recommend you read it whilst drinking some sparkling white wine ... just saying. Cava, Prosecco, Champagne, heck even alcohol-free Falsecco is fine.  Download comic #5 as a high res PDF Download as a zipped folder of PNGs Read it, enjoy it and let me know what you think! And if you'd like to get me a present, you could always get me a gift voucher at Daz3D.com; my email for that is tirayugen@gmail.com (username tirayugen); or on Renderosity . Loading…