Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Checking in ... checking ... ah.

Eugh, it seems Google have made this blog basically inaccessible, so I've switched it back to 'non-adult'. I mean it's a pretty wholesome blog really, so it should be fine. I thought it would be more adult than it turned out to be, but there's nothing too risque here, after all.

Anyway, if the blog gets completely closed (or goes quiet for months because I get arbitrarily locked out again), I guess wait a few weeks and then ... google me (the irony is not lost); no doubt you'll find my work out there some other place. Up yours, Google ☺️ x

Here's Anna innocently adjusting her dress. Not in a comic, these renders, it's just me playing around. Next comic is not written nor being worked on yet, so whether I get banned or not, I'd leave it a month or two before checking back. But heck I'm proud of the Rather Magnificent series, so no doubt it will continue when I find the time 🥰🦄

~ TY











Reacties

  1. You might denudeify the blog pages, present and past, and substitute safe pics of your art for the old ones, but keep the graphic novel the same as before. That might keep the Gooogle Do-Gooders at bay. Also, Sindy Anna Jones (Lithium comic) has an account at Deviantart...is creating one there an option for you?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Keep on going and indeed f*ck Google

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Occasionally a little risqué , suree 🤣🤣🤣

    gl w and fk google ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Anyone remember Tumblr? (Genuinely I had to look that up)
    Worlds going to Sh!t for the next generation. Its not censorship its safety. Think of the children!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I do think of the children. That’s why I don’t let them read this stuff. As for me, I love it.

      Verwijderen
  5. You are the best comic creator i have ever seen man . All your works are amazing. Continue your great work. How can I be in update with your stuffs ? Can I get your email id?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Where are you love I daily check your blog and get disappoint to not see your new blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Hope you're doing well. And if you are I can't wait for your next update! You're a wonderful storyteller.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Most popular post this week

COMIC #5 IS HERE!!! The Rather Magnificent Family Bubble ~ Tira Yugen's fifth free comic!!!

  Comic #5 is done! Hooray! It's 88 pages long - my longest yet! We continue with our awkwardly-related couple, through the next logical stages of their will-they-won't-they unravelling adventure together, and it's eeeeven more joyful!Whaaaaat?? Champagne! Okay, to enjoy this comic fully, I very much recommend you read it whilst drinking some sparkling white wine ... just saying. Cava, Prosecco, Champagne, heck even alcohol-free Falsecco is fine.  Download comic #5 as a high res PDF Download as a zipped folder of PNGs Read it, enjoy it and let me know what you think! And if you'd like to get me a present, you could always get me a gift voucher at Daz3D.com; my email for that is tirayugen@gmail.com (username tirayugen); or on Renderosity . Loading…