Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

The magnificent family huggle

Hi all, it's late January, hooray! I've had a few moments here and there the last few weeks, and rather than spend the time writing the next comic (which might be sensible ...) - instead I played with some alternative scenes for no discernible reason other than it's fun to set up new scenes and play with Poser ... and apart from setting up the apartment to begin with, I haven't done much scene building recently, so its been nice to just sort of ... do that.

Anyway,  you may know, Anna is based on 'orange dress woman' given away by Sindy Anna Jones a few years back, but apart from a quick snapshot of her in the dress in a flashback in comic #1 I haven't actually used the dress - which is a shame because it's a lovely dress, I think. So here are some random renders, and some playing about :)





Reacties

  1. I cant wait for the next chapter. I’m getting as anxious as they are.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A very beautiful dress indeed. It would be nice if you could indeed fit this into the story somewhere. And then slowly pull it down of course..... :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Most popular post this week

COMIC #5 IS HERE!!! The Rather Magnificent Family Bubble ~ Tira Yugen's fifth free comic!!!

  Comic #5 is done! Hooray! It's 88 pages long - my longest yet! We continue with our awkwardly-related couple, through the next logical stages of their will-they-won't-they unravelling adventure together, and it's eeeeven more joyful!Whaaaaat?? Champagne! Okay, to enjoy this comic fully, I very much recommend you read it whilst drinking some sparkling white wine ... just saying. Cava, Prosecco, Champagne, heck even alcohol-free Falsecco is fine.  Download comic #5 as a high res PDF Download as a zipped folder of PNGs Read it, enjoy it and let me know what you think! And if you'd like to get me a present, you could always get me a gift voucher at Daz3D.com; my email for that is tirayugen@gmail.com (username tirayugen); or on Renderosity . Loading…