Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

The little details

 

Okay, at some point my characters will need to sit down and get some food in them, we don't want them passing out now, do we?! No. 

So I've built a meal scene and it took far more effort than I'd expected haha! So I will blog about it even if nobody cares ... because I do. Now I probably could have cut corners creating this meal, but then my comics wouldn't be my comics, would they? They wouldn't be works of love and intricacy, they'd just be rough fantasies spaffed out into the world as fast as possible. And nobody needs that. 

So here is a little lighting test; some beautiful displacement-mapped bread, some fine bump-mapped reflective tabletop grain, a glass with actual caustics appearing (that's light transmission; the bright spot to the right of the glass above), the reflective side of a bottle of champagne, the deep reds of a full bottle of wine, a nice shiny plate and an admittedly slightly crap-looking plate of spaghetti. We love the little details of life, because they are all so heartbreakingly imperfect ... and perhaps therein lies the perfection.



Reacties

  1. Oh, I love your blog, so please write about anything what you want. 😀 Otherwise, you don't use Place mat (e.g. IKEA Svartsenap)? In my family is this always on the kitchen table where take us the breakfast, but we don't use on big family dinner for example.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Them sitting next to each other gives them access to feeding each other which can be fun as well as sensual.
    Pasta is a healthy meal for the extra energy they're going to be needing.
    Thank you for all the effort.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Most popular post this week

COMIC #5 IS HERE!!! The Rather Magnificent Family Bubble ~ Tira Yugen's fifth free comic!!!

  Comic #5 is done! Hooray! It's 88 pages long - my longest yet! We continue with our awkwardly-related couple, through the next logical stages of their will-they-won't-they unravelling adventure together, and it's eeeeven more joyful!Whaaaaat?? Champagne! Okay, to enjoy this comic fully, I very much recommend you read it whilst drinking some sparkling white wine ... just saying. Cava, Prosecco, Champagne, heck even alcohol-free Falsecco is fine.  Download comic #5 as a high res PDF Download as a zipped folder of PNGs Read it, enjoy it and let me know what you think! And if you'd like to get me a present, you could always get me a gift voucher at Daz3D.com; my email for that is tirayugen@gmail.com (username tirayugen); or on Renderosity . Loading…