Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Comic #5: coming quite soon!

I have completed the first (and most complex) half of the new comic! So we're getting through it pretty well.

Check back on this blog: I'll release hints and stuff as we get closer - the only thing I'll say right now is it will be best enjoyed with a bottle of champagne (/cava/prosecco). See rejected render on the right. I rejected this pic because it was goong to be on like page #2, and the focus on her cleavage is just too distracting at this early stage of the comic, heheh.

Also, as someone asked - if you would like to contribute to the comic and buy me some 3d Content or a gift card - Daz3d is a good way to do that. My username on that is tirayugen, or the email is tirayugen@gmail.com (think you need that if you're sending a gift card?).

Anyway comic #5; unlike comic #4, there's no nasty surprises in this one, so we can all relax and look forward to a jolly, fun little comic released, for free, sometime this side of Christmas! Hooray!

Reacties

  1. Highlighted cleavage, while stroking the knob of a champagne cork. I anticipate an accidental spray of liquid any minute :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great! Looking forward to it. Really enjoying the series.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Most popular post this week

COMIC #5 IS HERE!!! The Rather Magnificent Family Bubble ~ Tira Yugen's fifth free comic!!!

  Comic #5 is done! Hooray! It's 88 pages long - my longest yet! We continue with our awkwardly-related couple, through the next logical stages of their will-they-won't-they unravelling adventure together, and it's eeeeven more joyful!Whaaaaat?? Champagne! Okay, to enjoy this comic fully, I very much recommend you read it whilst drinking some sparkling white wine ... just saying. Cava, Prosecco, Champagne, heck even alcohol-free Falsecco is fine.  Download comic #5 as a high res PDF Download as a zipped folder of PNGs Read it, enjoy it and let me know what you think! And if you'd like to get me a present, you could always get me a gift voucher at Daz3D.com; my email for that is tirayugen@gmail.com (username tirayugen); or on Renderosity . Loading…