Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Problem: big boobs getting in the way. Solution: huge, struggling bra.

 


Okay I've gotta be honest: I'm enjoying making comic #4. I've now just about finished the scene files; that doesn't mean I've finished the renders, but it means ... we're CLOSE! EEEEHH!!!

I'll blog again when I'm done and am putting the final pages together :)

Here is a little gif showing some adjustments to lovely Anna. I figure a strapless bra makes sense for her final outfit that I have just put together; but if she wore a strapless bra it would need to do some heavy lifting, and so I've put some effort into lifting her into it. And I've also adjusted the bra so it seems more like it's a little undersized and straining to do the job. Because ... that happens in real life. We don't want to let go of our expensive, much-loved bras, do we? But sometimes ... they just need to call it quits. 

And we thank them for their service, and we bury them in the nearest park, in the dead of night. Dust to dust, underwire to underwire. I'll blog again in a few days with an update :)

Reacties

  1. Je werk is uitstekend en we wachten geduldig op de volgende aflevering.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Most popular post this week

COMIC #5 IS HERE!!! The Rather Magnificent Family Bubble ~ Tira Yugen's fifth free comic!!!

  Comic #5 is done! Hooray! It's 88 pages long - my longest yet! We continue with our awkwardly-related couple, through the next logical stages of their will-they-won't-they unravelling adventure together, and it's eeeeven more joyful!Whaaaaat?? Champagne! Okay, to enjoy this comic fully, I very much recommend you read it whilst drinking some sparkling white wine ... just saying. Cava, Prosecco, Champagne, heck even alcohol-free Falsecco is fine.  Download comic #5 as a high res PDF Download as a zipped folder of PNGs Read it, enjoy it and let me know what you think! And if you'd like to get me a present, you could always get me a gift voucher at Daz3D.com; my email for that is tirayugen@gmail.com (username tirayugen); or on Renderosity . Loading…