Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Lollington McChuckle

I have to admit, I'm really enjoying making this comic. I was laughing out loud almost constantly while putting together some of the pages recently. Unfortunately I can't really share some preview renders here because they're almost all spoilers! Oh no! Here's a very boring render to keep you all going though:


Ahh. Lovely. I'll update every few days as I progress towards the end of comic #4, so check back. But, listen ... it's going well :)

While you wait, why not submit some feedback to my new page? :)

Reacties

Most popular post this week

COMIC #5 IS HERE!!! The Rather Magnificent Family Bubble ~ Tira Yugen's fifth free comic!!!

  Comic #5 is done! Hooray! It's 88 pages long - my longest yet! We continue with our awkwardly-related couple, through the next logical stages of their will-they-won't-they unravelling adventure together, and it's eeeeven more joyful!Whaaaaat?? Champagne! Okay, to enjoy this comic fully, I very much recommend you read it whilst drinking some sparkling white wine ... just saying. Cava, Prosecco, Champagne, heck even alcohol-free Falsecco is fine.  Download comic #5 as a high res PDF Download as a zipped folder of PNGs Read it, enjoy it and let me know what you think! And if you'd like to get me a present, you could always get me a gift voucher at Daz3D.com; my email for that is tirayugen@gmail.com (username tirayugen); or on Renderosity . Loading…