Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Final outfits


Okay I've made a call on this comic and instead of keeping going and churning out 100+ pages, I'm going to cut the day at about noon; there has just been TOOOO much happening in the morning for Kal and Anna to just skip through it, so this is going to be packaged as one half-day comic, like comics #2 and #3 were.

So it's good news because that means a sooner release! In fact if I can find the time, it might even be ... this week?!?!

Here is a little outfit fun. Anna's socks took more customisation effort than anything else in any of my other comics, so I'm going to leave them on her!



Reacties

Most popular post this week

COMIC #5 IS HERE!!! The Rather Magnificent Family Bubble ~ Tira Yugen's fifth free comic!!!

  Comic #5 is done! Hooray! It's 88 pages long - my longest yet! We continue with our awkwardly-related couple, through the next logical stages of their will-they-won't-they unravelling adventure together, and it's eeeeven more joyful!Whaaaaat?? Champagne! Okay, to enjoy this comic fully, I very much recommend you read it whilst drinking some sparkling white wine ... just saying. Cava, Prosecco, Champagne, heck even alcohol-free Falsecco is fine.  Download comic #5 as a high res PDF Download as a zipped folder of PNGs Read it, enjoy it and let me know what you think! And if you'd like to get me a present, you could always get me a gift voucher at Daz3D.com; my email for that is tirayugen@gmail.com (username tirayugen); or on Renderosity . Loading…