Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

COMIC #4 IS HERE!!! The Rather Magnificent Family Bubble ~ Tira Yugen's fourth free comic!!!


Okay ... it's eighty pages long, many weeks of effort, and full of madness and wonder. Genuinely, as I sit out here in the summer evening with a cool glass of white (Riesling, on this occasion) and watch it upload, I am super proud of this comic; it draws on lots of real-life experiences, and I think the eroticism comes across all the stronger for it. Feel free to upload it and share it wherever you like - I am sorry to anyone who tries to translate this one into French/Spanish etc; there are lots of mad English colloquial gibberish words in there, sorry, ho ho!

Read it and let me know what you think!


Reacties

  1. Just letting my wine breath before I dive into this comic :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Had a great time catching up on the first three before diving in!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love it love it love it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love your comics and I appreciate how subtle the connection to the STFW world is.

    There's one thing that has been bugging me though: I might be missing something, but if Anna the sister of Kal's mother, how comes they have the same family name?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. There is something about your comics which is so loving and empathetic. I read and smile ( or shed a tear as appropriate). However, perhaps because I'm old, I thought that kissing would be a prelude to sexual relationship rather than confirming a serious relationship subsequently. Have times changed so much?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love your sensitivity too much. Thanks for your art

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Honestly I love these series, if there was a way you can just setup an account to Subscribe Star so that people that want to voluntarily donate to you cash it be great, sometimes helps with things in real life to get those comics out fast! Love ya.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. AWESOMW WORK!!!...Pure ART!...excellent drawing, intelligent and exciting dialogue.....a story that smells of taboo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Best artwork & hottest storyline i've ever read. Thank you so much, totally awesome! I can't wait for part 5. Soon please, soooon!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. French translation available in https://e-hentai.org/g/2358537/fa2b80cd7a/
    Many thanks for this amazing job !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Most popular post this week

Chun conundrum

  I have managed a few more renders of comic #6, working towards the inevitable ... errr ... climax. I mean ... it may be a bit of a spoiler, but yeah as was obvious at the end of #5, Anna and Kal can't really delay it any longer.  Anyway, I thought I'd share details on my recent thinking; some of my favourite interactions have been between Chun and the main characters via Zoom - I did originally wonder about including her in the plot, having her join the other two. I even wrote some awkward fumbling scenes where Chun joined the bubble. Buuuut ... I have decided not to include Chun in Anna and Kal's apartment. I think it makes sense as a believable relationship and the believability provides a strong part of the erotic feeling of the series for me, so I'm going to keep it these two and steer clear of the temptation to make it a threesome. I just don't know anybody in the real world who has successfully maintained a three-person sexual relationship. In fact I really...