Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

It's official! I'm part of the STFW universe!!!

I've been doing some work on this blog, including an exciting new Feedback page - please do leave some feedback about any of my first three comics on that page, if you like; it will help me :)

And I haven't had a chance to blog about it - been so busy recently and I've been meaning to, but ... after a few email back-and-forths with Sindy Anna Jones (bit of a hero and a mentor for me), the Rather Magnificent Family Bubble is officially within the Sindy (/&STFW) comic universe!!!! I am so excited about this! Well, I was a few months ago when it happened, haha!

How it happened was I had some ideas for maybe weaving a few of my characters into their Lithium comic plot, and they have kindly added me into their series listing at the end of their recent standalone comic, Grace, look:

... anyway, the plot tie-in will start to make more sense within my comic number four. So check back!

And if you haven't read Grace, or Lithium, or any of Sindy's work ... you are very much missing out!!!

I also wanted to thank Sindy so much for giving away the Anna (aka Orange Dress Woman) character just about a year ago - if it weren't for that freebie, our Anna would not be as amazing as she is!!! Thank you Sindy, from all of us :)

Please don't forget to leave me Feedback


Reacties

  1. Holy... Congrats !

    But if things must get more streamlined, please don't use the same moanings SAJ do, it so sounds like Goofy having a stroke every seconds. It kills the mood so much, and that's so lame.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Oh no, oh no, I don't agree. What you describe as Goofy having a stroke is actually very sexy ... it does "sound" just like the real thing among hormone controlled youngsters probing the adult world; and the untamed orgasms are unarticulated by nature. But then again, we don't have to agree.

      Verwijderen
  2. I am just going say that I am looking forward to your next comic. You do you. Your comics are amazing and I hope we'll alot more in the future :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. With how similar the art style is I though you were Sindy Anna Jones under a secondary name like a spin off project. Congrats

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Sincerely, even if Sindy AJ started as first and for sure he/she gave to you the inspiration to do this story and also this paths of develop your imagination and soul, I prefer 1000 times your style, your dialogues, and your story: (at the end the motivation is very simple: Sindy, which anyway I admire, have a style really personal and FULL of reference about movies, comics, TV and so on..). I'm not English, I'm not American , so, for me, follow his/her comics is a nightmare often; with you instead the dialogues are fluid and the story is realistic, things that I love); that's all.
      (PS I wrote you a feedback)

      Verwijderen
  5. That Patrick scene was tough to read, but seeing it resolved without violence or threats was so satisfying. I literally, not figuratively, but actually literally jumped up at the words "I said come...". The saddest part of the story was reading that the scene was "Roughly based on a true story".

    I love the comic, and am glad that you joined the Sindy (/&STFW) comic universe. Looking forward to reading more from the both of you.

    Hopefully Chun makes another appearance, even if it's just to call back to collect her hundred quid.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Most popular post this week

COMIC #5 IS HERE!!! The Rather Magnificent Family Bubble ~ Tira Yugen's fifth free comic!!!

  Comic #5 is done! Hooray! It's 88 pages long - my longest yet! We continue with our awkwardly-related couple, through the next logical stages of their will-they-won't-they unravelling adventure together, and it's eeeeven more joyful!Whaaaaat?? Champagne! Okay, to enjoy this comic fully, I very much recommend you read it whilst drinking some sparkling white wine ... just saying. Cava, Prosecco, Champagne, heck even alcohol-free Falsecco is fine.  Download comic #5 as a high res PDF Download as a zipped folder of PNGs Read it, enjoy it and let me know what you think! And if you'd like to get me a present, you could always get me a gift voucher at Daz3D.com; my email for that is tirayugen@gmail.com (username tirayugen); or on Renderosity . Loading…