Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Some casual development

 

Ah, I am enjoying playing around with the characters so much! Unfortunately I do not have a lot of time these days to devote to making comic #4, but I will do it sometime I am quite sure! 

I've written the plot, it's all ready to make the comic, I just need to find the time - and if you have ever tried to make a CGI comic (or even just a little scene), you will know - it takes a long time!!

Comic #4 will include the lovely Anna (big thank-yous again to Sindy Anna J for giving away the V4 character morphs for Anna Smit, early last year! That made this possible as I had a good character base to start on), and of course our dear Kal. We'll also have some awkward moments and introduce a new and very annoying character! Hee hee!

Ooh, also, a few people have asked me where I got the scene I use in my comics from - it is Industrial Loft, by TruStyles (find their store on Renderosity). Also, the bedding was by someone called STZ (also on Renderosity - they have a huge marketplace). So for just a few dollars (plus Poser & free character morphs from Sindy AJ!) you can build my whole comic! 

Trustyles apartment:


STZ bed and covers:

That's it! No magic!

Here are some development tests for a nightgown thing for Anna Smit:




Reacties

  1. Looking forward to the next chapter :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Looking forward to it! Be safe and healthy! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Can't wait to see the next chapter! I've been a fan of comics for a long time and I'm pleased to say that this is by far the best, most exciting and a perfect combination between plot and design. The plot was so good, it made my heart race from the start. Keep up the good work!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I was strolling on the interwebs and stumbled across this amazing Anna look alike.
    https://www.shutterstock.com/video/clip-1063951180-young-woman-eyeglasses-leaning-head-on-grey
    So looking forward to the next comic.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Als architect ben ik geïntrigeerd door de trappen van het appartement. Van wat ik ervan kan zien in de geposte afbeelding, zie ik niet hoe het structureel mogelijk is om zichzelf te ondersteunen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Most popular post this week

COMIC #5 IS HERE!!! The Rather Magnificent Family Bubble ~ Tira Yugen's fifth free comic!!!

  Comic #5 is done! Hooray! It's 88 pages long - my longest yet! We continue with our awkwardly-related couple, through the next logical stages of their will-they-won't-they unravelling adventure together, and it's eeeeven more joyful!Whaaaaat?? Champagne! Okay, to enjoy this comic fully, I very much recommend you read it whilst drinking some sparkling white wine ... just saying. Cava, Prosecco, Champagne, heck even alcohol-free Falsecco is fine.  Download comic #5 as a high res PDF Download as a zipped folder of PNGs Read it, enjoy it and let me know what you think! And if you'd like to get me a present, you could always get me a gift voucher at Daz3D.com; my email for that is tirayugen@gmail.com (username tirayugen); or on Renderosity . Loading…