Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Have a break for a bit ...

So listen, the thing about developing comics, is it takes an ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE amount of time. Apparently. I realise I've exploded three comics in quick succession out there into the interweb world, but I can't keep up that pace. I think the time taken for this 3D development just sorta took me by surprise, and though I'd hoped to finish comics #4 and #5 by sort of March (I haven't started writing comic #5 yet but #5 would probably complete my little dream Aunt-Nephew series), the thing is I just don't think it's gonna happen that quick. Real life has taken a few ... interesting turns recently and so I sorta need to have a break for a bit.


Anyway, I would apologise for the delay but let's be honest, it's a free comic and it's just for fun, so.
 

I mean, sure it's sexy, erotic fun, and I really REALLY want to read comics 4 & 5 myself as well, and sure I'm super SUPER proud of how comics 1-3 have come out, but still. Time for a little break. Have a lovely sleepy, watch some tv, get outside for a magnificent walk in nature, then check back in a few months and see if I've got any updates :)

Reacties

  1. Rest well and thank you Tira and I'll just get on and enjoy the buzz (and foreplay) of anticipation.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks for the excellent free comics. I'll look forward for your future work whenever you have the time to make more. Stay safe and be happy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi,
    I've read all 3 chapters of your comic and I have to say it's one of the best I've had the pleasure of reading.
    The atmosphere is perfect. The details you give to your two heroes are so subtle that I believe in their budding love story.
    I am now looking forward to the sequel without being in a hurry.

    I have some more technical questions.

    What software do you use ? Poser, Daz3D ? others ?
    What are the models of the characters? Victoria, others?
    What is the model of Anna's super apartment?
    How do you make the sheets look so real?

    I'll stop bothering you with my questions.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Most popular post this week

COMIC #5 IS HERE!!! The Rather Magnificent Family Bubble ~ Tira Yugen's fifth free comic!!!

  Comic #5 is done! Hooray! It's 88 pages long - my longest yet! We continue with our awkwardly-related couple, through the next logical stages of their will-they-won't-they unravelling adventure together, and it's eeeeven more joyful!Whaaaaat?? Champagne! Okay, to enjoy this comic fully, I very much recommend you read it whilst drinking some sparkling white wine ... just saying. Cava, Prosecco, Champagne, heck even alcohol-free Falsecco is fine.  Download comic #5 as a high res PDF Download as a zipped folder of PNGs Read it, enjoy it and let me know what you think! And if you'd like to get me a present, you could always get me a gift voucher at Daz3D.com; my email for that is tirayugen@gmail.com (username tirayugen); or on Renderosity . Loading…