Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Working ... working ... have a little break for a bit ...


So listen, it's great that lots of people like my comic - I like it too, so that's good! I have had a few people ask questions so here's the answers:

  1. When will comic #4 be out?
    I'm not sure - I've written it, but the thing is that it hopefully ties in with another comic series by another author, so I'm thinking I need to get permission to reference a few of their characters first before I make my comic. Not for legal reasons - I'm sure it's not a copyright issue - but I just think it's polite if I've got other people's 3D characters turning up!
    So ... how long until the next comic? All being well, I'll start building comic 4 within a few weeks and I think it'll be about a month and a half from then. So don't get too excited - these things take lots of work! Go and get some exercise.
  2. What 3D program do you use?
    Kinda few different ones, like Daz3D, Hexagon, Poser and 3DS Max. I wouldn't probably recommend anyone get into 3D design though, it's like getting into stop-motion animation ... ends up taking ALL of your time up!
  3. You could increase d-sub on clothing to improve triangles issue
    Thank you! Yes, I was sure there was some way to do it - I will have to look into that because it is pretty annoying, isn't it?! It takes a pro to spot that kind of thing though, so well done!

OK that's it then, check back in a month or so and I might have updates on comic 4!

Just so everyone knows the plan - this is gong to be a 5 (or maybe 6) comic series - the plot all wraps up in a few comics time so it'll be a perfectly formed little package rather than an infinite ongoing saga :)

I think.

Probably.

 

Reacties

  1. Take your sweet time. I for one will be intrigued about how you tie this in with the other titles, those moments are often the very best. Hang loose, Munkjack x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you for your work! We will wait patiently! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Most popular post this week

COMIC #5 IS HERE!!! The Rather Magnificent Family Bubble ~ Tira Yugen's fifth free comic!!!

  Comic #5 is done! Hooray! It's 88 pages long - my longest yet! We continue with our awkwardly-related couple, through the next logical stages of their will-they-won't-they unravelling adventure together, and it's eeeeven more joyful!Whaaaaat?? Champagne! Okay, to enjoy this comic fully, I very much recommend you read it whilst drinking some sparkling white wine ... just saying. Cava, Prosecco, Champagne, heck even alcohol-free Falsecco is fine.  Download comic #5 as a high res PDF Download as a zipped folder of PNGs Read it, enjoy it and let me know what you think! And if you'd like to get me a present, you could always get me a gift voucher at Daz3D.com; my email for that is tirayugen@gmail.com (username tirayugen); or on Renderosity . Loading…